Monday, September 7, 2009

Rounds for Tuesday's 250th Pub Quiz at the Globe!

Greetings all-

I hope everyone's having a good holiday weekend- why not extend the drinking one more day for quiz? I'm in!

Here are the rounds for Tuesday's quiz:

1) I Host Lingerie Eras 11 pts
2) One Ups 10 pts
3) Match- Mountains
4) Bizarro World 16 pts
5) Dead or Canadian 11 pts
6) Picture Round 15 pts
7) General Knowledge 22 pts

As always, please remember to arrive early for the best seats, and the show will start at 8! See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave--

    Can't make it to Quiz tonight, but wondering how you go about becoming the featured charity. I know you do that every once in awhile, and I'm on the board of a small, local nonprofit called Blue Sky Inn (blueskyinn.org) that could really use the help. You can email me at lbaginski@timeoutchicago.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete