Sunday, May 23, 2021

Rounds for May 25, 2021!

Hello everyone!


We talked last week about going back to LIVE, IN-PERSON TRIVIA starting June 8th.  I spoke to the Globe the other day and found that City of Chicago guidelines say that up to 10 people can sit at the same table, provided they are vaccinated.  This means that our old 6 person team limit is in effect!  If there are any other questions I didn't answer about coming back to the Globe Pub, let me know and I'll answer them Tuesday night!

Now, without further ado, here's this week's rounds for Tuesday's The Globe Pub's virtual pub quiz!

1) Snare Tofu 11 pts

2) Higher Hut Dickies Latex Hag Toy 13 pts

3) Match- Sorority Trunks Chad 13 pts

4) Chemical States Round 16 pts

5) Dead Or Canadian 11 pts

6) Picture Round 16 pts

7) General Knowledge 20 pts

As always, send me your team roster at qmdchicago@gmail.com and we'll see you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment